Ringlet Town of Cameron Highlands
RM3,500.00 – RM5,000.00
- To be responsible for strategies planning to maximum yield, organizing farm administration, maintaining machinery, managing staff and the handling associated activities of the farm;
- To manage the farm activities to ensure the operation running smoothly & optimum efficiency;
- To collaborate with Production Planner to prepare detailed plans for planting and harvesting schedules;
- To monitor production and yield quality of crops, liaise with regulatory authorities and keep up-to-date knowledge on plants and animal pests and diseases and taking appropriate measures for curing;
- To estimate labor requirements and plan work schedules accordingly;
- To prepare work reports or logs regarding farm condition, crop yields etc;
- To train and Supervise existing or new staff;
- To arrange the maintenance and repair of farm assets;
- To carry out other tasks assigned by The Management.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma / Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture or equivalent;
- Possess minimum 2 years of previous hand-on Farming working experience and technical knowledge;
- Personality / Skills: Organized, possess Leadership & good Time-Management skills;
- Computer literate (Basic Knowledge on MS Office).
- MUST be willing to work in Cameron Highlands.
- Annual Leaves
- Medical Leaves
- Entitlement of EPF, SOCSO & EIS
- Accommodation / Hostel provided
- Company Car
- Miscellaneous allowance
- Performance Bonus