Radia Offices, Shah Alam
RM5,000.00 – RM6,000.00
- To manage key accounts.
- To be able to visit clients to conduct a sales pitch.
- To be responsible to travel to china factory to review samples and mock-up.
- To work closely with R&D and sales team to ensure the project is running smoothly and according to client requirements.
- To carry out end-to-end project management task to ensure complete delivery with satisfaction.
- To handle clients feedback and complaints if any.
- Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineer / Interior Design / Interior Architecture.
- 2-5 years of working experience.
- Experience working within APAC regions / International markets.
- Ability to travel frequently and sometimes at short notice.
- Prior experience working for international companies.
- Prior experience in the furniture industry.
- Will be required to be based in our China office frequently and sometimes for a week.
- Required language: English, Bahasa, Mandarin.
- Annual Leaves
- Medical Leaves
- Entitlement of EPF, SOCSO & EIS