RM 17,000- RM 20,000
1.Corporate Finance –
- Ensure the Group is in full compliance with the latest regulatory requirements i.e. Companies Act, Bursa Malaysia Securities Berhad Main Market Listing Requirements and Malaysian Code on Corporate Governance and other relevant requirements and to ensure all deadlines are met.
- Prepare an annual report.
- Organise AGM & arrange a pre-AGM meeting with major shareholders.
- Statutory filings for AMHB, AMSB, ABSB, ASPL – annual return, semi-annual return, AGM.
- Investor relations – maintain a website for corporate matters
2.Enterprise Risk Management
- Coordinate the ERM process with HODs, managers.
- Update the risk register for presentation to Board quarterly
- Compile BOD & Audit Committee papers.
- Coordinate the quarterly BOD meetings
- Arrange pre-board meeting briefings with MD, AC Chairman, Board Chairperson
- Bursa announcements
- Seek quotation annually
- Finalize the Circular
5.Internal Auditors Report
- Finalize the IA plan
- Seek quotation once every 2 years
- Coordinate the Exit Meeting/sessions with MD & HODS
- Coordinate with the IA team/stakeholders to ensure a smooth audit
6.Directors’ fees, entitlement
- Prepare fees proposal for the board’s approval
- Arrange for quarterly payment to directors, IRB
- Prepare a summary of payment & EA form
- File Borang E
7.Business Continuity Plan
- Update the BCP annually
- Conduct test once every 3 years
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor Degree / Master in Accounting and Finance and possess relevant professional qualifications & membership.
- A candidate who is a registered Accountant with MIA membership, experienced in Pre IPO + Post IPO.
- Experience of working in public listed company.
- Good business networking and keep up to date with industry and financial management trends.
- Strong business acumen and ability to make sound business and financial advice to the Managing Director.
- Strong leadership qualities, analytical skill and decision-making capabilities.
- Petrol allowance.
- Annual leave.
- Medical claims.