Shah Alam, Selangor
RM8,000.00 – RM10,000.00
- To be responsible to oversee all sales and distribution assigned specified region or geographical area to grow the customer base.
- To excel in maintaining client and vendor relationships.
- To collaborate with senior / sales executives to establish and execute a sales’ goal for the region/domestic.
- To manage the sales team in order to maximize sales revenue and meet or exceed corporate-set goals.
- To forecast annual, quarterly and monthly sales goals.
- To lead, motivate, acknowledge, and inspire the team members to perform beyond expectations.
- To analyse and report on monthly sales outcomes.
- To ensure customer issues are attended to appropriated and efficiently.
- To collaborate with local distributors to ensure proper inventory and deliveries.
- To possess detailed knowledge of products offered.
- To interact directly with customers to educate them on products and services.
- To be able to travel in order to meet the company distributors and customers as well as finding new business prospects.
- To attend trade shows and conventions as needed.
- To be a fitting representative and promoter of the brand and products we delivered.
- An absolute minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar function preferably in a biscuit corporate environment. Ideally strong experience in distributor management across region/domestic and building consultative partnerships.
- Ability to manage multiple accounts effectively.
- Natural leader with proven management skills.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa, Chinese.
- Annual Leaves
- Medical Leaves
- Entitlement of EPF, SOCSO & EIS
- Medical claims (Monthly entitlement)