Manufacturing & Production
Taman Klang Utama, Klang, Selangor.
RM8,000.00 – RM10,000.00
- Manage the manufacturing and related activities with approximately 200 headcounts.
- Establish systems (such as OEE- manufacturing metric Overall Equipment Effectiveness) to collect metrics, analyse productivity and set performance targets (KPI) that will meet revenue and cost goals
- Controls day-to-day operations of all manufacturing resources to ensure the fulfillment of scheduled production requirements.
- Advises the Managing Director and other departments on all matters related to manufacturing and health and safety especially on any factor crucial to the achievement of short and long term goals.
- Direct the GMP and ISO Committee to ensure full compliance and continued improvements in the GMP and ISO standards.
- Strategic leadership of the manufacturing organization by directing, managing, supporting and influencing various functional areas: Sourcing and Procurement Demand and Supply Planning Production, Engineering and Quality Control / Assurance Finance, Admin and HR
- P&L and Balance sheet Responsibilities
- Ensures robust Health, Safety, Security and Environment (HSSE) procedures and training are in place that operations follow all required regulations
- Sets policies and makes decisions guiding productivity, quality and cost efficiency of plant operations
- Leads the development and deployment of manufacturing practices focused on quality and continuous improvement
- Minimum diploma in Business Studies or its equivalent and with at least six (6) years of relevant experience in Beverage Manufacturing Industry include 3 years in managerial position.
- Strong manufacturing and plant management experience in complex production environments.
- Proven success at developing and aligning manufacturing, planning, packaging and delivery systems that support and enhance business outcomes + proven success in manufacturing environments with stringent regulatory requirements
- Possess strong leadership qualities
- Good knowledge of local food regulatory and statutory requirements in Malaysia
具有食品管理规范GMP 和 ISO 认知
- Entitlements of EPF, Socso & EIS.
- Annual leave.