Property Banking/ Finance
Taman Setia Tropika, Johor
RM3,500.00 – RM5,000.00 (Basic)
- To evaluate and recommend mortgage loan;
- To advise customers based on their needs and financial objectives;
- To solicit customer secure loans and achieve sales targets;
- Participate, plan and support sales activities and presentation, attend sales launchers, referral and inquiries;
- Prepare, sign and deliver of application forms, loan contracts by explaining packages and provisions to the applicant, obtaining signatures and notarizations;
- Prepare sales report and meet monthly sales target;
- To build a good relationship with realtors, developers, solicitors and lawyers for referrals;
- Actively promote mortgage products;
- Advice borrower on debt cancellation issues;
- Establish a good relationship with banks;
- Incharge for loan submission;
- Increase a higher closure rate by visiting the agency, get a referral and online leads.
- Candidate must possess at least an SPM OR Diploma/ Advanced/ Higher/ Graduate Diploma in Finance/ Accountancy/ Banking Studies OR;
- 2 years of working experience in mortgage sales, knowledge in credit management will be an added advantage;
- Sales commission driven and a socialized person;
- Ambitious and possess own transport.
- Required language(s): English and Bahasa.
- Annual leaves.
- EPF, EIS, SOCSO.