Food & Beverages
Sri Petaling, Kuala Lumpur
RM5,000 – RM8,000
- Report to the Management; supervise and be responsible for the overall daily operations;
- Handle day to day operations including providing customer service, beverage making, etc
- Plan and formulate KPI and develop business strategies for achieving financial objectives, overall service standard & performance, food & beverage promotion, food service hygiene, etc
- Responsible for staff management including performance, recruitment, training, cash management, retention and succession planning etc.
- Dealing with trouble, staff management, conflict management and managerial courage.
- Manage daily admin and operation duties of the store.
- In charge of KPI and sales target setting and leading teammates to achieve the target.
- Create a staff training schedule and assist in performance appraisal.
- Handle internal and external communication with other departments and business partner.
- Assist in inventory management and store display ideas planning.
- Ensure all recipes are followed to the company’s standard and prepare the food according to the specifications.
- Review standard operating procedures across all outlets.
- Coordinate with chef and kitchen staffs for the production quality, sourcing and management.
- 6 Workdays/ Week, 9am – 6pm.
- Hands on attitude is a must.
- Diploma holder or above in Hospitality, Catering Management or related disciplines.
- With at least 5 years relevant working experience in overseeing multiple F&B outlets; minimal kitchen experience is preferred but not a requirement.
- Strong leadership, problem-solving and communication skills.
- Proficient in MS Office and Chinese Word Processing.
- Willing to work on shift duty or over time during weekend upon request.
- Less experience will be considered as Operation Supervisor.
- Required languages: English, Bahasa Melayu, Mandarin.