RM1,500.00 – RM2,200.00 (Basic) + Allowance + Commission
- Advise and answer any queries from the customers.
- Help customers identify and purchase products they desire to make sure the shopping experience is enjoyable.
- Replenish and arrange goods into the shelf to ensure well and organize display.
- Maintain outstanding store condition and visual merchandising standards.
- Handle payment.
- Arrange goods delivery to the outlets.
- Receive goods delivery from the supplier.
- Possess at least SPM.
- Preferably a candidate from healthcare product or pharmacy background.
- Required skill(s): Good customer service skills, team player.
- Required language(s): Mandarin, Bahasa, English.
- Compulsory Mandarin speakers.
- Willing to work in shift.
- EPF, EIS, SOCSO, Annual leave (start from 8 days), Group PA insurance and hospitalization coverage (upon 1 year full service), incentive (upon confirmation), Performance allowance, Attendance allowance, Commission