Shah Alam, Selangor
RM2,500.00 – RM3,000.00 + Incentives
- To be responsible in negotiating, compiling & processing of material purchase for the best quality & cost.
- To improve and monitor vendors’ performance in terms of pricing, delivery and quality.
- To identify, qualify and evaluate potential suppliers to ensure suitability and cost- effectiveness of purchase.
- To update & maintain product data in the system.
- To possess the knowledge of the importation process would be an advantage
- Diploma/Degree in Business Administration or equivalent.
- Candidate who has project management experience, corporate sales experience in interior fit out or furniture, passion in furniture and design, master in multiple languages is added advantage.
- At least 2-3 years of experience in purchasing/buyer position.
- Meticulous, resourceful and possess effective problem-solving skills.
- Good working attitude and mind-set.
- Able to work independently and meet a tight deadline.
- Well versed in Microsoft Office software.
- Possess good communication skills
- Language(s): English, Bahasa, Mandarin
- Annual Leaves
- Medical Leaves
- Entitlement of EPF, SOCSO & EIS
- Travel allowance
- Car maintenance allowance
- Working phone sim
Property & Construction
Menara Binjai, Kuala Lumpur
RM4,000.00 – RM8,000.00
- Assist in the preparation and submission of tenders ensuring it is submitted within the stipulated closing date and time.
- To carry out tender estimation, preparation and submission of tenders.
- Monitoring and checking of measurements done by the Junior Quantity Surveyor.
Manage accurate quantity installation data.
- Conducts validate surveys as required to verify the installation progress of reported quantities.
- Identifies the trends and deviations and recommend the corrective courses of action with regard to quantity budgets vs. installed.
- Managing and leading the functions of the contracts management which include pre and post contract administration, tendering and cost planning.
- To monitor and implement all Contract’s Departmental procedure and system to meet Samsung’s objective and policies for continual improvement.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma or Advanced/ Higher/ Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Quantity Surveying or Building.
- At least 5-8 year(s) of working experience in related field.
- Familiar with pre and post contract functions including budgetary and costing skills, selection of contractors, procurement and contract administration.
- Possess initiative, pro-active, assertive with good communications and interpersonal skills.
- Able to perform under demanding schedules.
- Medical and dental.
- Transport allowance.