Retail Chain / FMCG
Shah Alam, Selangor
RM3,500.00 – RM7,900.00
- Strategizing to find cost-effective deals and suppliers.
- Discover the best ways to cut procurement expenses, so that the company can invest in growth and people.
- Establish and implement purchasing policies, procedures and best practices.
- Monitor ongoing compliance with purchasing policies and procedures.
- Direct procurement policies to ensure all items are purchased and delivered within budget
and time constraints.
- Identify and source new suppliers and vendors.
- Manage vendor and supplier selection process based on price, quality, support, capacity and
- Develop and maintain strategic relationships with key suppliers and vendors.
- Establish and update an approved vendor/supplier database.
- Develop, negotiate and administer purchasing agreements and contracts with suppliers in
support of organizational requirements.
- Evaluate contracts to ensure compliance with legal requirements and organizational policies.
- Monitor supplier and vendor compliance with contractual agreements.
- Measure and manage the vendor and supplier cost, quality and delivery performance.
- Oversee supplier compliance with internal quality standards and external regulations.
- Troubleshoot cost, quality and delivery concerns.
- Manage risk relating to quality, cost, delivery and supply of purchases.
- Introduce performance improvement measures for suppliers and vendors.
- Work with relevant departments to manage inventory requirements.
- Facilitate timely placement of purchase orders.
- Review purchase orders for proper authorization and compliance with organizational policy
- Develop and manage purchasing budgets and forecasts.
- Monitor and reduce purchase variances to meet profit objectives.
- Produce regular reports on purchase commitments, costs and delivery performance.
- Oversee the operations and daily activities of the purchasing department.
- Performance manage, develop and motivate purchasing staff.
- Direct continuous improvement of purchasing processes in line with changing organizational
needs and market conditions.
- To perform other ad-hoc duties as assigned by the Management from time to time.
- Diploma holder of any equivalent/ related field.
- Prefer someone with min. 5 years(s) of working experience in procurement/ purchasing.
- Applicant must be willing to travel and possess own transport.
- A candidate with good negotiation, analytical and interpersonal skills, responsible, committed, highly effective, dynamic,results oriented and problem solving abilities.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia, must be able to write in Mandarin.
- Prefer a candidate from Accounting background.
- Skill(s): Sourcing part, negotiation, analytical, problem solving, interpersonal.
- Annual Leaves
- Medical Leaves
- Entitlement of EPF, SOCSO & EIS
- Medical Claims
- Yearly Increment