Taman Desa, Kuala Lumpur
RM5,000.00 – RM7,000.00
- Responsible to promote the company products and outbound sales lead, manage, optimize an outbound sales team.
- Promote HR online solution and services to SME corporate clients.
- Responsible for achieving the monthly sales target.
- Develop and manage new business opportunities.
- Familiar with products knowledge and provide value-added services to the customers.
- Strong networking in sales and build up strong contact to promote the products and services to potential clients.
- Maintain a good presentation skill to the different lever of people thru pre and post sales activities and marketing events.
- Analyze competitive intelligence and market trends at all times whilst working closely with the management and technical team.
- Provide leadership and guidance to the team.
- Ensure the team is achieving the designated sales target.
- Understand customers’ needs.
- Prepare and execute sales plan.
- Handle a full sales cycle.
- Constantly provide market insights and design different sales and marketing plan suit the market needs.
- Prepare and present sales report periodically.
- Diploma in Marketing, Business or equivalent.
- 5- year working experience working in the accounting field.
- Preferably a candidate with experience/ background with UBS, AutoCount, SQL software.
- Proven track record of success in sales and business development.
- Able to work on the initiative, expand the business and generate sales leads.
- Possess the skills to speak in a seminar/ meeting with the potential clients, strong networking capability.
- Flexible, able to adapt to a fast-paced environment, responsible and willing to multi-task and take on challenges.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa, Mandarin.
- Annual Leave
- Transport Allowance
- Handphone Allowance
- EPF, SOCSO & EIS