Retail / Merchandise
RM1,800.00 – RM2,200.00 (Basic) + Allowances + Commission
- Demonstrate, promote, sell and provide information on products, company and brand to persuade the customer to purchase.
- Distribute product samples brochures, flyers and other marketing collateral to promote brand and products at the outlet(s).
- Identify customer needs, understand requirements and suggest products accordingly.
- Communicate to customers and provide good customer service at all times.
- Achieve and meet sales targets, push promotions and keep records of sales.
- Maintain cleanliness and tidiness of display areas and merchandise neatly.
- Set up/ down event booths, promotional stands and able to merchandise/ restock products.
- Possess at least SPM and above.
- Able to converse in basic English, Malay and Chinese.
- With at least 1 year(s) of working as a promoter.
- Able to work in a retail environment and required to work on weekends and Public Holidays, entitled 1 day off in a week.
- Experience in sales and providing solutions based on customers’ needs.
- Strong listening, communication skills and good in customer service skills.
- Possess own transport.
- Medical and dental.
- Transport allowance.