Food & Beverage
Jalan Wisma Putra, Kuala Lumpur
RM2,300 – RM2,500
- Data entry into accounting system;
- Checking account payable and account receivables and general ledger accounting transactions;
- Checking of petty cash claims;
- Filing of documents;
- Responsible for timely and efficient closure of monthly accounts;
- Oversee the complete range of accounting cycle activities;
- Check daily bank statement and clear customers’ payment on timely basis.
- Control and manage end to end financial process in support of the account which include collections, payments, monthly close activities and balance sheet reconciliation.
- Ensure timely submission of accounting and management reports in compliance with local statutory and regulatory requirements, tax authorities, accounting standards and relevant law and acts.
- 1- year working experience working in the accounting field.
- Prefer a candidate from F&B industry.
- Education: Min. Diploma in Accounting or equivalent disciplines.
- Required skill(s): Excel, Power Point, Word
- Accounting software: SQL
- Required language(s): English & Bahasa.
- Entitlements of EPF, EIS and SOCSO.
- Insurance coverage.
- Sick Leave.
- Annual leave.