Wholesales & Trading
Segambut, Kuala Lumpur
RM2,800.00 – RM3,500.00
- Assist for a full set of accounts including general ledger, journal, accounts payable, accounts receivable, profit & loss and balance sheet, taxation in accordance with the Financial Reporting Standard.
- Assist in supervising accounting in day-to-day accounting activities including process payments of supplies, petty cash disbursement, and payment receipts.
- Prepare monthly sales reports.
- Ensuring credit notes and statements of accounts are preparing correctly.
- Monitoring & processing payment for the customer (debtors).
- Assist to input and update the receiving stock.
- Data entry, filing, and all paperwork in an organized manner.
- Assist in office administrative activities, manage the procurement of all office supplies of stationery, equipment, and furniture.
- Assist in office maintenance service arrangement for electrical, water supply, air-Cond service, water filter service, cleaner service and etc.
- In charge of office upkeep and staff’s refreshments.
- In charge of all the incoming and outgoing postage and courier service.
- Attend guests and serving the drink.
- Hotel booking for guests.
- Assist to receive and record PO before passing to the Operations department.
- Handle daily administration jobs such as invoicing, billing, filing, data entry, photocopy and etc.
- Ad-hoc clerical job tasks assigned from time to time.
- The candidate is from an accounting background with about 1-2 years of working experience.
- Possesses administration background or willing to handle minor admin job tasks.
- With experience in AR or stock / CN.
- EPF, EIS, SOCSO
- Annual leaves
- Medical leaves
- Medical claim