General & Wholesales Trading (Stationery)
Segambut, Kuala Lumpur
RM6,500.00 – RM8,500.00
- Responsible for full set accounts of the company and account checking (AP/ AR, Cash Receipts, General Ledger, Budgeting, Cash Forecasting, Revenue and Expenditure, Variance Analysis, Bank Reconciliations, Debt Activity)
- Oversee all finance and accounting activities of the company in preparation of financial statements tax returns and audited financial statements.
- Responsible for monthly financial and management reports, forecasts and budget, analysis of the actual and costing.
- Regularly produce financial reports or statements.
- Responsible for tax compliance and incentives.
- Formulate and monitor operational measurements, tracing and benchmarking and improve financial and operational controls and procedures on an ongoing
- Liaise with auditors, tax agents and other government authorities, bankers, forwarding agent and other regulatory authorities to ensure compliance with regulatory and statutory requirements.
- Implement internal control policies, procedures and reporting requirements.
- To responsible for accurate and proper bank reconciliation.
- Responsible for supporting credit controls on collections.
- To ensure timely and accurate payment of creditors.
- Checking the accuracy and content of expenses claimed by staff.
- Responsible for ad-hoc management reports.
- Inventory control.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/ Accountancy/ Banking or equivalent.
- At least 8 years of working experience in related fields (with an audit background is preferable)
- Able to communicate in Bahasa, English, and Mandarin.
- Required computer knowledge in excel, words, outlook or any other accounting software (knowledge in ACCPAC software)
- Medical claim.
- Annual leave.
- EPF, EIS, SOCSO