Food & Beverages
Sri Petaling, Kuala Lumpur
RM5,000 – RM10,000
- Lead and monitor the progress of sales activities, including adequate stock, proper pricing structures, promotional campaigns.
- Conduct regular reviews to improve performance and inform development areas.
- Expand business in Klang Valley and Selangor.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives and strategies.
- Developing quotes and proposals for a potential business partner and liaise with investors.
- Establish a good relationship with an existing franchisee while sourcing for a new franchisee.
- Maximize sales volume and achieve sales targets.
- Sign up F&B franchisee for the company.
- Assisting in monitoring expiry of leasing tenancy of all malls where the brands positioned.
- Coordinate/ submission of tenancy agreement signing, deposit payment, company forms within a set time frame.
- Assist in monitoring the progress of franchisee’s new outlet opening. Assist in ensuring all requirements of a new outlet opening is being fulfilled.
- Preparation of franchise letter of letter an agreement.
- Ensure all payment, insurance or relevant documents are received by the company in a timely manner prior to any new or renewal of tenancies.
- Attend to leasing or franchisee’s complaints or their suggestions in a professional manner.
- Candidate must possess a min. Diploma or Degree in F&B Management or related discipline.
- 3- 5 years experience in a managerial position.
- Strong business development and vendor management skills.
- Experience in business development and working with a tenancy/ leasing team of ant F&B retail is an added advantage.
- Possess own transport and willing to travel.
- Required skills: Management, Operation Management, good presentation skills.
- Required languages: English, Malay and Mandarin.