(HQ) Shah Alam, Selangor
(Factory) Guangdong, China
RM15,000.00 – RM30,000.00
- To be based at the factory office in Guangdong, China for a minimum of 18 months or lesser, and will be moving back to HQ in Shah Alam, Malaysia.
- Oversee the group and segmental financial reporting to provide management, shareholders and relevant key internal and external stakeholders a reliable and timely view of the group’s financial performance and position for effective decision making.
- Responsible in driving planning cycles developing budget, forecasting & business plans.
- Set up new project companies’ accounting processes and reporting, until a full-fledged operational finance team is stabilizing in the operational run, to provide management, shareholders and relevant key internal and external stakeholders a reliable and timely view of the entities’/projects’ financial performance and position for effective decision making.
- Manage the group’s tax planning and compliance activities to achieve an optimal group tax structure and full compliance with tax regulations, including accounting for deferred taxation.
- Establish and maintain a relevant system framework to govern the fundamental architecture and master data used by Finance for better control and sustainability.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree or a Professional Qualification (ACCA/CPA/ICAEW/MICPA).
- At least 10 years of relevant experience in Group Management Reporting, Finance Business, Taxation, and system implementation, preferably knowledgeable on China Law and Practice, as well as work exposure experience.
- At least 8 years of managerial position and leading a huge number of entities.
- Able to represent the company on all the finance-related issue.
- Must be honest and flexible to ever-changing business situation and environment.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and aggressive environment.
- Strong analytical skills, highly motivated and results-oriented.
- Accomodation is provided.