Food & Beverage
Seri Kembangan, Selangor.
RM3,000 – RM3,500
- Develop, implement and improve membership program to acquire new members & retain existing members.
- Attend to and resolve all enquiries, reports or feedback (via social media, in-app, phone, email & etc) within committed timeline by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution done professionally.
- Implement promotions, partnerships, and communications that promote membership experience and enhance visitor conversion.
- Prepare customer service reports by collecting and analysing customer information.
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication.
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file document
- Do filing/documentation and paperwork as and when required.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Food
& Beverage Services Management or equivalent
- Required language(s): English, Mandarin
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Proven customer support experience
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, priorities and manage time effectively
- Entitlement of EPF, SOCSO and EIS.
- Medical and dental.
- MISC allowance.