Retail/Merchandiser (Sports & Fashion)
RM4,000.00 – RM5,000.00
- Focus primarily on managing day to day operational processes supporting e-commerce business. This includes inventory management, replenishment strategy, order processing and fulfillment, customer service, information technology and financial operations/payment processing.
- Ensure efficient and effective delivery of services by external partners in areas such as information technology, fulfillment and logistics, call center, and payment processing.
- Manage 3rd party fulfillment and operation partner(s).
- Work in close collaboration with buying, planning, content, marketing and finance teams to achieve the group’s overall e-commerce business and financial goals.
- Optimize business processes to increase operating efficiency and enable increased focus on strategic, value-adding activities.
- Provide reporting and KPIs
- 3-5 year experience managing some or all of the key business functions described above in an e-commerce, direct marketing or multi channel retail environment.
- Understanding of business process management co ncepts and techniques, including process design, mapping, cost analysis, and reengineering.
- Experience managing vendor relationships
- Highly organized, detail oriented and focused on quality control and execution efficiency
- Travelling to be expected
- Languages: Chinese, English & Malay
- Medical and dental.
- Parking allowance.
- MISC allowance
- EPF, EIS, SOCSO