Property & Construction
Ara Damansara, Petaling Jaya.
RM10,000 – RM15,000
- Handling full set of accounts for group companies including general ledgers, journal, account payable, account receivable, P&L and balance sheets.
- Supervise and coordinate all the accounting activities.
- Handle returns, income tax submission, SST reporting and filing.
- Prepare invoices, proforma billing and all supporting documents required.
- Reconciliation of bank accounts.
- Able to deal with all level of parties over the phone and via email correspondence.
- Preparation of management report, financial analysis and performance review submitting to Board of Directors.
- Handle statutory audits and ensure compliance with regulatory requirement.
- Liaise with auditor, tax agent, bankers and company secretary for relevant matters.
- Continuously propose and support the team in process workflow improvement initiatives.
- Performing relevant duty as and when assign by the management.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in ACCA/CIMA/MACPA. MIA members are encouraged to apply.
- At least 5 – 8 Year(s) of working experience in accounts environment of which and 3 years in Senior Management position. Preference will be given to candidate with working experience in Construction industry.
- Proven numerical and analytical skills with a high degree of accuracy and attention to details.
- With good working attitude, a keen sense of responsibilities and a good team player.
- Proficiency in English and other language required with good communication skill, Mandarin language is mandatory for Mandarin speaking country support.
- Entitlement of EPF, SOCSO and EIS.
- Annual leave.