Tiara Mutiara 2, Jalan Puchong KL
RM5,000.00 – RM10,000.00
- Direct client investment activities.
- Provide investment advice.
- Monitor fund performance.
- Complete financial transactions
- Maintain a portfolio record.
- Undertake portfolio evaluation and analysis on managers and funds;
- Contribute to overall investment strategy, investment selection and recommendation, as well as performance monitoring and measurement of investment programs;
- Contribute significantly to co-investment and to the secondary efforts, including sourcing, diligence, valuing, and monitoring;
- Present investment opportunities and recommendations to the investment committee;
- Complete analytical projects on specific investment topics and perform extensive due diligence on new potential investment firms including direct meetings and reference checks.
- Maintain contact with managers and other industry professionals;
- Present private capital programs to staff and trustees of client institutions
- Seeks private equity investments that have the potential of generating positive returns for its investors.
- Build a network, take part in industry and venture capital events.
- Update with latest industry trends.
- Make investment decisions based on the prospectus and the expectations of the fund’s investors
- Review hundreds of business plans in search of potentially high-growth companies
- Carrying out due diligence, business plan analysis, executing transactions, analyse interesting industry subsectors.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Sr. Executives with exposure in Finance – Investment Operations / Reporting / Unit Pricing
- Applicant must have CMSRL License (Capital Markets Services Representative’s License).
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- EPF, EIS, SOCSO.
- Annual leave and medical leave.