Retail/ Merchandise (Healthcare product)
Sungai Ara, Bayan Lepas at Penang
RM3,000.00 – RM4,000.00
- Main HR duties include payroll and recruitment.
- Handling the full spectrum of monthly payroll for headcount around 200.
- To work the HR department newly set up for one year.
- To assist to set up the SOP and review the HR policies from time to time.
- To liaise with the government bodies on all statutory requirement and monthly payment submissions such as EPF/ SOCSO/ Income Tax and etc.
- Payroll administration including leave record, monthly staff claim, commission and incentives.
- Placement of job advertisement in job portals.
- Arranging for interviews and another HR-related administration task.
- Work closely with the Outlet Manager/ Director in selection of right candidates including the job posting, screening, preparation and obtain approval on the offer letter and new staff orientation.
- Preparation of Letter of Employment, staff orientation and HR-related document.
- Assisting in maintaining accurate personnel records, attendance records, leave records, tracking of staff probation and general administrative duties including documentation and filing.
- Handling of company insurances (e.g: Public liability & Workmen Injury Compensation)
- Possess at least a Diploma in Human Resource Management.
- At least 2- 3 year(s) of related working experience is required.
- Preferably a candidate from retail or hotel HR background.
- Preferably Junior Executive specializing in HR.
- Good communication skills and able to work with people at all levels.
- Preferably a candidate from healthcare product or pharmacy background.
- Required skill(s): SQL Payroll, Recruitment and Payroll.
- EPF, EIS, SOCSO.
- Annual leave, Group PA and hospitalization coverage.