Simpang Renggam, Johor
RM3,000.00 – RM6,000.00
- Responsible in planning and monitoring to ensure timely departure and arrival of shipments.
- To coordinate with inter-department, transporter, forwarder for shipment arrangements to meet tight shipment schedule
- Timely submission, maintenance, updating and ensure report accuracy for LMW report, sub-con reports and other custom related documentations.
- Liase with Customs/MIDA/MITI on Regulatory/Exemption/Duties and shipment clearance issues.
- To comply fully with LMW requirements. Sounds knowledge of import and export activities by sea, air and raod. (Mainly import export from China to USA)
- Sounds knowledge of import and export activities by sea, air and raod. (Mainly import export from China to USA)
- Payment monitoring to the suppliers.
- Liaise closely with the suppliers and co- workers.
- Manage daily Purchase Requisition to ensure timely and accurate processing Purchase Order.
- Monitor goods delivery with vendors.
- Experience in shipping procedures / logistics or equivalent.
- Well spoken and written in Mandarin, English, and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Understanding of shipment process, shipping document and common logistics terminology.
- Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Logistic/Transportation or equivalent
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field. LMW related matter and familiar with customs requirements.
- Working experience from a forwarding background is an added advantage.
- Candidates must be able to speak in Mandarin as they need to liaise with China Counterparts info.
- Annual Leaves
- Medical Leaves
- Entitlement of EPF, SOCSO & EIS
- Medical Claim
- Accommodation / Hostel provided