IT/ Technology (POS System)
Jalan Damansara (TTDI), Kuala Lumpur
RM2,300.00 – RM3,000.00
- Take purchase requests from various departments within a company and get price quotes from suppliers based on the various purchase requests within a company.
- Responsible for contacting suppliers to schedule deliveries or to discuss shortages or missed deliveries.
- Review prices and product specifications from various suppliers to determine which would provide the best deal and negotiate the offer price.
- Work closely with Sales Team and Warehouse Team to get a proper review on stock balance.
- Prepare purchase orders, creating and maintaining purchasing files and price lists.
- Determine if the company have enough inventory on hand.
- At least a SPM / Diploma holder.
- Prefer candidate with 1 – 2 years relevant working experience.
- Must have strong reading, speaking and writing skills.
- Have good working knowledge of administrative procedures
- Able to handle basic computer applications and programs. Eg: Microsoft.
- Able to speak fluently in English, Malay & Mandarin/ Chinese is an added advantage.
- Entitlement of EPF, EIS and SOCSO
- Annual leaves
- Medical leave