RM4,000.00 – RM10,000.00
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within the scope and within budget.
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress.
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques.
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques report and escalate to management as needed.
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Meet with clients to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify the specific requirements of each project.
- Delegate project tasks based on junior staff members’ individual strengths, skill sets and experience levels.
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals.
- Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis.
- Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients as well as other staff members.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience in Mechanical or Electrical engineering.
- 3 years of working experience in a relevant field (Project Engineer).
- Min 8 years of working experience in a relevant field (Project Manager).
- Proven working experience in project management, able to organize task, prioritize heavy wor load and meet scheduled deadlines.
- Required skill(s): develop and tracking budgets, project management, planning, inventory control, verbal communication, supervision.
- Language(s): English, Mandarin, Bahasa Malaysia.
- Entitle EPF, SOCSO & EIS.
- Annual leave
- Medical leave
- Panel clinic
- PA insurance & medical card upon confirmation