Electrical & Electronics
Pandan Jaya, Kuala Lumpur
Basic & Allowance RM2,000.00 – RM4,000.00 + High Commissions Basis
- Conduct calls and face-to-face meetings with customers daily.
- Build and maintain relationships with new and repeat customers.
- Maintain records of all sales leads and/or customer accounts.
- Educate and propose a solution to customers on how products or services can benefit them financially and professionally.
- Monitor the company’s industry competitors, new products, and market conditions to understand a customer’s specific needs.
- Stay on top of industry trends to identify potential opportunities for company growth.
- Identify appropriate prospects, set appointments, make effective qualifying sales calls, and manage the sales cycle to close new business in all service categories offered.
- Achieve sales goals by assessing current client needs and following a defined selling process with potential buyers/dealers, often utilize all available resources to reach out to prospects and attempt to turn those prospects into customers.
- Raise quotation, propose to the clients and consistent follow-up action.
- Arrange own traveling schedule for the site visit.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- To carry out any other duties as directed by the Management.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma/ Degree in Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Mechanical), Business Studies/Administration/Management, or equivalent.
- At least 1-2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Requirement skills: Presentation, cold calling, team player, interpersonal, communication & negotiation skills.
- Preferably Junior Executive specialized in Sales – Engineering/Technical/IT or equivalent.
- Candidate must possess own transport and willing to travel inter-states.
- Medical claims.
- Mileage allowance.