Retail, Sales & Marketing
Pandan Jaya, Kuala Lumpur
RM2,000 – RM3,000 (Basic) + Sales Commissions
- Conduct calls and face-to-face meetings with customers daily.
- Build, maintain networking and relationship with new, potential and repeat customers.
- Maintain records of all sales leads and/or customer accounts.
- Educate and propose a solution to customers on how products or services can benefit them financially and professionally.
- Monitor the company’s industry competitors, new products, and market conditions to understand a customer’s specific needs.
- Stay on top of industry trends to identify potential opportunities for company growth.
- Identify appropriate prospects, set appointments, make effective qualifying sales calls, and manage sales cycle to close new business in all service categories offered.
- Achieve sales goals by assessing current client needs and following an defined selling process with potential buyers, often utilize all available resources to reach out to prospects and attempt to turn those prospects into customers.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- To carry out any other duties as directed by the Management.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/ Degree in Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Mechanical), Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- 1-2 years of working experience in the related field is preferable.
- Requirement skills: Presentation, cold calling, team player, interpersonal, communication & negotiation skills.
- Junior Executive are welcome. Specialized in Sales – Engineering/Technical/IT or equivalent.
- Candidate must possess own transport and willing to travel to Sabah & Sarawak (East Msia).
- Working Location & office at Pandan Jaya, Kuala Lumpur.
- Annual leaves.
- Mileage claim.
- EPF, EIS, SOCSO.
- Medical Leave & claim.
- Yearly bonus.