Audit & Accounting
Pudu, Kuala Lumpur
RM3,000.00 – RM4,000.00
- Responsible for the closing of monthly management account in accordance with MFRSs and ensure proper and timely closing.
- To perform monthly intercompany reconciliation and ensure all intercompany transactions are properly taken up.
- To assist Senior Finance Manager in preparation of year-end group consolidation schedules.
- To liaise with external auditors for yearly audit.
- To review tax computations prepared by tax agents prior to the submission of tax returns.
- 2 – 3 years of work experience in related industries in the discipline of accounting and finance.
- Possess an Accounting Degree / Professional Qualification.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently.
- Knowledge in Xero, Autocount, intermediary excel skills, and tech-savvy is an added advantage.
- Possess basic knowledge in Service Tax and corporate income tax.
- Able to handle multiple tasks and able to prioritize and establish deliverables without harming the quality of work.
- EPF, SOCSO, EIS.
- Annual Leave.
- Medical Claims.